AE Bonus Material
No one provides you with free resources and materials like Affordable Educators. When you purchase prelicense course through us you get a free PDF Course Study Book, State Exam Prep Workbook, access to our 5,000 page Agent Library, 250-page Agent’s Guide To Better Sales, 40-page Secrets of Online Selling and much more. Check out everything you get here.
- Why is the Affordable Educators System better?We offer a simple solution to getting your license . . . No hidden costs or surprises. And, all you need is internet access . . . No extra flash video players to load on your computer . . . Just internet access! No need to print your own books at up to $40 extra . . . We give you a digital book free! No boring videos to lead you around . . . Isn‘t that why you avoided a classroom course? Just Read and Succeed at your own pace while our system keeps track of your time. And, our website is the easiest around. Try the demo.
- What is your pre-license training offer?It’s the industry’s best value because it INCLUDES state exam prep and more . . . $85 — Property and Casualty 40-Hour – Exam Prep Included $65 — Personal Lines 20-Hour — Exam Prep Included $85 — Life and Health Combo – Exam Prep Included $65 — Life Only – Exam Prep Included $65 — Accident & Health – Exam Prep Included $20 — Code & Ethics PLUS we throw in several valuable selling systems, our 5,000 page virtual agent library, hundreds of pages of sales tips and a 20% off coupon towards your first continuing ed course purchased through our company. There is no provider we are aware of that delivers a similar value. If you find one let us know, we’ll beat it.
- I think I’ve seen a lower price?If you buy a pre-license course without a proven cram course to prepare for the State Exam you are wasting your time and money. Exam prep is INCLUDED with our pre-license training.! Don’t be fooled. One school offers exam prep, but at an additional $40, up to $120. Another wants you to print your course a section at a time. That’s hundreds of pages that could cost another $40. And, NO ONE gives you valuable free bonus materials like us . . . Free PDF Course book . . . Print just what you need, save the rest on your computer forever Giant 5,000 page agent library Hundreds of pages of sales tips and client management info Special reports on avoiding lawsuits Continuing ed discounts and more.
- Do you guarantee that I will pass?YES . . . If you use our Crash Course we guarantee you will pass!
- Can I take your pre-license course before I sign up for the State Exam?Yes. But, there are items and documents the State may require before you sit for the exam, so you shouldn’t wait too long to apply to the State and to schedule a State Exam date.
- Can I take BOTH a life and casualty pre-license course at the same time?Yes. And, you only need to take the 12 hour code and ethics course once. So, once you have a 12-hour code and ethics certificate, you do not need to take it again.
- How Do I Sign UpJust click order to sign up and create your own, simple account screen where you can order courses, study and print your Certificate when finished.
- How Do I Study?From your internet, go to www.preclass.com, Click My Account / Study. Login with your driver’s license number and open your course. Our system keeps track of your time. When you have completed studying each Section just answer some review questions. When you have invested the total time required, your Certificate appears. Just print. Study materials for the State Exam arrive by mail in about 10 days from sign up. Its simple!
- Do I have to sit in front of my computer for long periods of time?No. You can login and logoff at will and the system will keep track of your time.
- How long do I have to finish your training?You have a one year to finish the training. Some schools only give you only 60 to 90 days.
- Do I get a book?Yes . . . And it’s free. Every course gets a free PDF Book that can be saved to your computer forever. Print the whole thing or just the pages you want. We also offer a pre-printed copy at an additional fee.
- What is the exam prep you talk about?Every Life, health & Casualty Course receives a free exam prep workbook free! This book is the most important part of our training because it’s only job is to prepare you for the State Exam. Thousands have used it to pass the State Exam and so can you. It’s chock full of questions and answers you need to be familiar with and memorize for best results. It’s printed (sent by mail when you order) so you can take it everywhere. Don’t waste you time with expensive classroom cram sessions . . . Just inhale this book and you will be ready.
- Do I receive a Certificate of Completion as proof I completed the course? What do I do with it?Yes, you receive your certificate instantly when you have studied the required minutes and passed all your section quizzes. Make a copy and keep it safe since you need to turn it in on the day of the State Exam.
- How long is my Certificate of Completion good for?The Certificate of Completion is good for 3 years. If you fail to pass the State Exam in 3 years, you will need to take a pre-licensing course over again.
- Can I take your pre-license course from home or office?Yes . . . anywhere you have internet access should work.
- What happens if my computer loses connection with the internet?These things happen and you may need to start the current session you were working on over again. But, your previous hours are saved and you can easily print a copy of your time records as a back-up . . . Just in case.
- Does my computer need to have speakers so I can hear course materials?No. There is no sound or boring videos to lead you around. Just Read and Succeed at your own pace.